Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Following a dream:

My heart is aching for all children who are living in foster homes or orphanages and do not have "forever families". I follow many different bloggers who advocate for these children, and it has really made a difference in these kids' lives!

 Like I said in my profile, having 2 visually impaired daughters has changed how I look at the world. I have a dream that I can help change the lives of other children too. I hope to have this website give information relating to blindness in general. More importantly, I will try my best to keep my web page up to date with pictures and information on visually impaired children who continue to wait on their forever family. If I can help 1 child find a home, it will be soooo worth every moment! Please e-mail me with any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment